The biggest problem people are facing when they try to multibox Diablo 3 right now, is the Diablo is running error. Here is a small but sweet solution to this problem. You can just copy/paste and add -launch to the shortcut.
- Open diablo III install location (Windows 7: C:/Program Files/Diablo III)
- Right click .agent.db -> Open with...
- Select program from list, select Notepad
- Locate: "supports_multibox" : false,
- Change to: "supports_multibox" : true,
- Save file
- Go to C:/ProgramData/Battle.net
- Delete the folder titled "Agent"
You should now be able to open up multiple diablo windows without getting the "Diablo is running" error.