Here is a small trick courtesy of Diablo 3 Hero ( Try it out, they have a 60 day full refund!).
Act 1 Quest 6 - Broken Blade Chest farming
First i wanna say this is not comparably to the Act 2 Chest trick yesterday, but it´s better than nothing.
- Open Act 1 Quest 6 on any difficulty (I would recommend Inferno)
- Talk to Leah
- Port to Fields of Missery
- Move up to the Scoundrel
- Get the Safepoint
- Log in and out
- Before opening a chest, equip your MF Gear
- If you don´t wanna die, check map, in 99% you will se the wp on the map
- 10 sec up in the north is a cellar with a safespot / trader / bloody chest
- If you like the guide - you know what to do
There is a chance of 40% of getting what you want, a resplendet chest. There are 5 different map type´s you can get. 2 of them are great.
Map 1 - Resplendet chest
Best Map - get there and loot the chest - Be aware of the Tree´s
Map 2 - Resplendet chest
Click the dead body - Kill the Named Boss - go to the cellar - loot the chest
Map 3 - Little Chest
Only a little Chest on top of the Hill
Map 4 and 5 - Nothing
Nothing to do here. Create a new game